RF ONLINE GUIDE 97 (BELLATO CLOAKS)

Jetpack [Chaos Talic] Lv40 None Critical Wound Chance Reduce 10%

Advanced Jetpack [Chaos Talic] Lv50 None Critical Wound Chance Reduce 15%

Jetpack [(Fire Resist) Talic] Lv40 Fire: 5 None

Jetpack [(Aqua Resist) Talic] Lv40 Aqua: 5 None

Jetpack [(Terra Resist) Talic] Lv40 Terra: 5 None

Jetpack [(Wind Resist) Talic] Lv40 Wind: 5 None

Advanced Jetpack [(Fire Resist) Talic] Lv50 Fire: 10 None

Advanced Jetpack [(Aqua Resist) Talic] Lv50 Aqua: 10 None

Advanced Jetpack [(Terra Resist) Talic] Lv50 Terra: 10 None

Advanced Jetpack [(Wind Resist) Talic] Lv50 Wind: 10 None

1 komentar:

  1. Hey! This is kind of off topic but I need some guidance from an established blog.

    Is it hard to set up your own blog? I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty fast. I'm thinking about setting up my own but I'm not sure where to start. Do you have any points or suggestions? Thanks

    My web-site best registry cleaner

    BalasHapus

Silahkan berkomentar